The full text of the classic King James Version with robust study notes and dozens of study resources in a convenient size to help you grow deeper in your faith. This edition is published in large KJV Comfort Print type, which was designed exclusively for Thomas Nelson to be the most readable at any size.
Available for the first time in large Comfort Print, the beloved Foundation Study Bible is now more readable and helpful than ever! A rich resource for everyone longing to understand more of God’s Word, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced disciple, The Foundation Study Bible includes extensive study helps: verse-by-verse study and theological notes, full-color maps, a concordance, and cross-references. Featuring an easy-to-use layout that is concise and trustworthy, with straightforward and broad study notes that help you study God’s truth, the KJV Foundation Study Bible is a great choice for any Bible student or church leader.
Intended for both beginning and experienced students of Scripture who want a Bible that contains the key features of a study Bible in a convenient and portable size, even in large print, the KJV Foundation Study Bible is a solid foundation to build one’s faith upon.
- The Presentation page is a special place to personalize this special gift by recording a memory or note
- Bible book introductions provide a concise overview of the background and historical context of the book about to be read
- Over 32,000 End-of-page cross references allow you to find related passages quickly and easily
- Concise study notes with over 293,000 words provide helpful comments on passages of Scripture
- Over 300 theological notes and index draw attention to important doctrinal themes
- Ribbon markers make it easy to navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- Extensive study aids:
- Prayers of the Bible of nearly 100 prayers in the Bible, who prayed them, and what they prayed about.
- Prophecies of The Messiah Fulfilled in Christ provides 43 Old Testament prophecies and where they have been fulfilled in the New Testament.
- Harmony of the Gospels details the life and ministry of Jesus in chronological order showing where each event and teaching occur in the Gospels.
- Miracles of Christ shows where you can find 37 miracles in the Gospels.
- Concordance with over 1,000 terms provides an alphabetical listing of important passages by key words
- Full color maps show the layout of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Durable and flexible Smyth-sewn binding allows the Bible to lay flat wherever you are reading
- Easy-to-read large 11-point KJV Comfort Print
KJV, Foundation Study Bible, Large Print, Hardcover, Red Letter, Thumb Indexed, Comfort Print : Holy Bible, King James Version