This Bible’s proven, common-sense approach to studying the Scriptures appeals to high school students and college readers. Its thoughtful, carefully researched features will help overcome common obstacles to reading and understanding the Bible. Written and edited by award-winning authors Philip Yancey and Tim Stafford.
Subject Guide on Topics:
Ambition, Assurance of Salvation, Comfort, Conversion, Eternal life, Faith, Family, Forgiveness, Guilt, Heaven, Holy Spirit, Joy, Love, Mercy, Money, Peace, Power, Repentance, Salvation, Sex, Success, Temptation, Unity, Will of God, Work, and more.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 3-Track Reading Plan to help overcome common barriers to Bible study
- Book introductions and overviews
- Insights provide background information on key passages
- Guided Tour through the Bible
- Highlights that explain confusing verses and offer interesting facts
- Personal profiles on 100 People You Should Know
- Indexes, glossaries, and study aids
- Subject Guide on relevant topics
- Eight pages of maps with index
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print typeface
- Print size: 9
NIV, Student Bible, Hardcover, Comfort Print